As a professional Gellan gum food additives and food ingredients supplier and manufacturer, JUSTCHEM has been supplying and exporting from food additives and food ingredients China for almost 10 years, please be assured to buy food additives and food ingredients at Justchem. Any inquiries and problems please feel free to send emails to us via email@example.com we will reply you within 1 working day.
|Product Name||Gellan Gum|
|Specification||Low acyl,High acyl|
|Appearance||White to light yellow|
|Shelf Life||2 years|
|Characteristic||Off-white,odorless,Free flowing powder|
|Solubility||Soluble in water to form viscous solution|
|Calcium ion test||Pass|
|Particle size||≥95% Pass 60 mesh|
|Loss on drying||≤15%|
|Residue of ethanol||≤750mg/kg|
|Gel strength(0.5% solution)||≥800g/cm2|
|Yeast & Mold||≤400cfu/g|
Function & Appliction
1. Gellan gum can increase the hardness of surface noodles, elasticity, viscosity, but also improve the taste,
inhibit hot water swelling, reduce cross-section and reduce the role of muddy juice,
2. Add to the production of biscuits in the dough, you can also play the level of improved biscuits, so that biscuits have a good role in the degree of loose;
3. Gellan gum as a stabilizer applied to ice cream can improve the retention;
4. For cake, cheese cake, with moisturizing, preservation and preservation effect;
5. For candy, can give the product to provide superior structure and texture, and shorten the formation of starch candy colloidal time;
6. Used to replace pectin to prepare jam and jelly, can also be used in pastry and fruit pie stuffing;
7. In the processing of meat and vegetable products, the addition of gellan gum will make it a refreshing taste, to make up for the lack of good taste of the product.
8. Gellan gum can be used with other hydrosols for gel pet food;
9. With sucrose, sodium citrate, slow dissolving acid (fatty acid, adipic acid) mixed into dry material, add boiling water,
made with a high degree of transparency of hot water dessert gel, with the population quickly broken, Flavor release loose good features;
10. Pectin can be used to make jam. It can also be combined with starch or partially substituted with starch, with pastry and fruit pies.
Gellan Gum: Its Use, Benefit and Harms
What is Gellan Sum?
This substance (food additive E 418) was created as a cheaper substitute by gellan gum manufacturer for vegetable gum. In the process of applying the strange qualities were discovered, it opens up more technological possibilities, especially for manufacturers of confectionery and non-alcoholic beverages.
Type of Substance
Gum Gellan – name of the fixed basic nutritional supplementation GOST 33310-2015. Under the provisions of the Chinese manufacturer of a food additive can often be referred to as “mushroom gum”.
It is known that the supplement E 418 is highly thickener and gelling agent. It is the chemical structure qualifies as a biopolymer. The product is produced in two ways, which affect the mass parameters obtained:
The process for the manufacture of two types can mix with each other and with other hydrocolloid substances to obtain the desired texture of the product.
Still, gellan gum – what is it? This material is white (yellowish dye is allowed), made in the powder form and is odorless and tasteless. In its composition it has the glucose monomers, glucuronic acid.
This food supplement perfectly soluble in cold and hot water, insoluble in organic liquids, its density is not determined. It is thermostable and resistant to pH modification level. The content of basic substances is not less than 85%.
Food additive E 418 is transported in multilayer paper bags and battery lock seam with a polymeric inner lining. Typical volume is 25 kg. , Store away from heat sources, in a dry place.
What is the use of gellan gum? It is known that the food industry is the basic consumption gelling agent E 418. The exclusivity of this food supplement is the ability to form both fragile and elastic structures. At low concentration (0.5%) creates a substance resistant jellies, which positively affects the rationalization of production and the decrease in the cost price of the finished product.
1.What kinds of certificates can you offer?
We can offer HAPPC, KOSHER, HALAL Certificates, ect.
2. Are you a manufacturer or a trading company?
In 2016, We set up a branch company in Shanghai and create our new brand JUSTCHEM, dedicating to offer better sales service for food additives as well as to expand overseas markets.
3. How long shall we wait for your reply?
We can guarantee to reply your inquiries in less than 24 hours in working days.
4. What kinds of transportation types can you provide?
Our main transportation methods include air transportation, railway transportation and sea transportation.
5. How long will I receive my good?
Usually we will arrange the shipment in 7 -15 days.
6. What documents you provide?
Usually, we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificat and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
7. What is loading port?
Usually is Shanghai , Qingdao , Tianjin,Dalian and ect.
Justchem have departments including international sales, purchasing, technical, after-sales service, network engineering, general affairs, etc. We are able to offer service and support in English, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Korean and other languages. Within the efforts of all staff of us, our market has covered more than 40 countries and areas, which prompting us to be the most reliable partner of food producer and merchant all over the world. We have more than 20 professional sales offer you 7*24 online sales service.